Apple first introduced options to personalize the Lock Screen in iOS 16. Since then, ProCamera offer handy widgets that allow you to quickly launch the app right from your Lock Screen.
How to add the ProCamera Widget to your Lock Screen:
- Tap and hold your current Lock Screen
- Tap the "+" button to add a new Lock Screen
- Select a Wallpaper design that you like
- Tap "Add Widgets" (right below the time display)
- In the list of available widgets scroll down and select "ProCamera"
- Tap the preview of the ProCamera Widget to add it
- To save your custom design, tap "Add" in the top right corner
- In the final step, you can either apply the new wallpaper to your Home Screen as well – or select "Customize Home Screen" to apply a different graphic to your Home Screen.
- That's it! Now you can start ProCamera faster than ever.