Apple first introduced options to personalize the Lock Screen in iOS 16. In v16 of ProCamera, we have used this opportunity and added a handy widget that allows you to quickly launch the app right from your Lock Screen.
How to add the ProCamera Widget to your Lock Screen:
- Tap and hold your current Lock Screen
- Tap the "+" button to add a new Lock Screen
- Select a Wallpaper design that you like
- Tap "Add Widgets" (right below the time display)
- In the list of available widgets scroll down and select "ProCamera"
- Tap the preview of the ProCamera Widget to add it
- To save your custom design, tap "Add" in the top right corner
- In the final step, you can either apply the new wallpaper to your Home Screen as well – or select "Customize Home Screen" to apply a different graphic to your Home Screen.
- That's it! Now you can start ProCamera faster than ever.